How to get there?
Welcoming more tourists than any other town in the Bas-Rhin area after Strasbourg, Obernai enjoys a magnificent location at the foot of Mont Sainte-Odile, 25km from Strasbourg in the heart of Alsace.
NIRVANA - Travel and Accommodations
Trail Alsace Grand Est by UTMB are delighted to partner with Nirvana, the Official Travel and Accommodations provider to assist runners preparations in offering a host of travel and accommodation options designed to ease your journey to Obernai. With over 20 years experience in arranging travel, accommodation and logistics for runners and their family and friends, Nirvana has the expertise to allow you to fully focus on your event and enjoy your UTMB World Series experience.
Nirvana offer exclusive access to the Official Race Hotels as well as a range of event services curated to runners needs which include:
- Flight & Rail bookings
- Airport & Train Station meet and greet with return transfers
- Official Race Accommodations, staying with likeminded runners
- Athlete Breakfast, arranged early on race days
- Event info hub in your accommodation providing up to date event info
- Access to the Nirvana events team on the ground at the event assisting you throughout your stay
- Event shuttle service linking you to/from your accommodation with the event site
- Management of your travel and accommodation, with a dedicated team to support your journey throughout
For further information or to speak to one of the team please contact Nirvana via firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0044 191 257 1750
Obernai has a train station 500 metres from the town centre (6 minutes’ walk):
TGV Est Européen high-speed rail link: Obernai can be reached from Paris in 2.20 hours by taking the TGV and then the TER.
TER regional express train: timetables and prices for the Strasbourg-Molsheim-Sélestat line are available at www.ter-sncf.com/alsace
Obernai can be reached by two RESEAU67 bus lines:
Line 257: Champ du Feu - Mont Sainte-Odile - Obernai - Strasbourg. Line 262: Ottrott - Erstein via Obernai.
From Paris: via the A4 motorway then D1404 - D1004 - D422 - D500 and D426 main roads From Strasbourg: via the A35 or A352 motorways then the D500 main road From Mulhouse: via the A35 motorway
Obernai is less than 25km from Strasbourg-Entzheim airport and 100km from the Euroaiport of Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg.